Secureworks Provides Relief to Organizations Most in Need of Cybersecurity Protection
Solutions with flexible payment and deployment options are designed to help organizations cope with business disruption and remote workforce expansion
Health organizations, educational institutions and state and local government municipalities are under tremendous pressure to redirect their budgets toward protecting, serving and informing the general public. In addition, they are challenged to stand up remote workforces and secure their existing technology infrastructure investments without additional resources. Adding to the many challenges these organizations face, cybercriminals are exploiting gaps in rapidly deployed remote access strategies and technologies, leaving these critical organizations vulnerable at a time when the cost of failure is higher than ever.
Effective today, Secureworks will offer the following solutions designed to help organizations cope with business disruption and remote workforce expansion:
- Flexible Incident Response: providing access to SLA benefits of a retainer for six months, or 40 hours of usage, whichever comes first, at no cost for a six-month period, available to healthcare organizations, educational institutions and municipalities with mandates for public safety and essential services. The offering will help organizations reduce response time in the event of an incident and provide access to expert incident response consulting.
- Rapid monitoring deployment services: helping organizations recognize and respond more quickly to malicious activity by providing faster deployment of critical security capabilities. An accelerated MDR service implementation of less than two weeks, powered by Secureworks Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response (TDR) software, will provide organizations 24/7 access to Secureworks experts.
- Remote Access Vulnerability: new offerings to assess vulnerabilities more quickly so organizations can pressure test the security posture of their remote work environment.
- Consulting engagements: now offered remotely to critical sectors such as healthcare and manufacturing to assist them in establishing governance, business continuity and disaster recovery plans for remote work environments.
“Our customers and partners look to Secureworks not just for our cybersecurity expertise, but for our shared humanity to help keep everyone safe during today’s challenging times,” said Secureworks President and CEO
Podcast from CEO
- Access the COVID-19 Cybersecurity Resources website here
- Connect with Secureworks via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, the company’s applications and solutions help prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. Secureworks understands complex security environments and is passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™